Prayer & Praise -March, 2019

Prayer & Praise -March, 2019

Dear Prayer Warriors,

Last night was the deadline of “Life Game” registration (end of Feb 2019). We need minimum 80 participants to start the camp. We prayed for at least 100 people to register for the game at our chain fasting prayer group. From January onwards, registration has been slow. To a point we were asking ourselves should we cancel it. We are doubtful but our God is faithful. Until 11:46 pm (the registration time stamp) last night we have 103 people signed up. PTL. The amazing thing is that these 100 people come from more than 50 churches of various denominations and locations: Toronto, GTA, Ottawa, Philadelphia, Texas, Kingston, Edmonton, Winsor, Quebec…. We pray that some of the participants will join the Dedicators’ fellowship after the game.

Praise and prayers. – Life Game – Feb2019

  1. “Life Game” from International Life Impact Ministry – (March 15-17 Guelph Bible Conference Centre). Praise the Lord for he answered our prayer and attracted 103 people to sign up. We extended the deadline to March 3, 2019. We pray that God will be glorified during this special weekend. 60% of the participants are from below 30 years of age, the rest (40%) are 31-70. Pray that more people will be saved, live for the Lord and serve God in a special way.
  2. Preparation for “Life Game”: with a game of 100 people, 21 camp volunteers come and help. 13 of them will come from the States, 1 from Asia, 7 of us committee Team from Toronto. About 10 of them will be staying with us for 2 days before the camp for preparation. Good thing our daughter and her family will be away for vacation, our house is available for them to stay. We need some beddings if anyone can help. It will be a happy and busy week when they come, airport pick-up, meals, props preparation, the arrangement at the camp ground …etc. Pray that the coordination among the brothers and sisters from different countries will be smooth.
  3. Dedicator’s Fellowship in April: The date is April 13, Saturday 2 pm at Chinese Alliance Ministry Centre, Toronto. Two missionary candidates will be sharing their testimonies of how they walk in faith to follow the Lord to the mission field. We believe their testimonies will touch many people’s life. Some brothers and sisters will also share the testimonies from participate the “Life Game”.
  4. Tel Aviv Faith Hope Love Chinese Alliance Church: Thank God for answering prayers, the church now has a fulltime pastor (and his family) since June last year, he got the missionary status as well. The church is in the process of buying a church van.
  5. Jonathan’s health: no big improvement, still unable to speak normally. Currently is going through a medication reduction plan, hopefully that will regain the voice back. Because the specialist is suspecting of medication overdosed.

Watching God works,

Jonathan and Ruth