Dear families, brothers& sisters and prayer partners:
Warm greetings in Christ from Martinique!
Happy belated Easter to you all!
Hope this letter finds you all well, and trust that Spring has finally arrived in our homeland. Here, the Caribbean weather is Summer all year round. Our skin have tanned quite a bit in these 2 months, and not to mention all the mosquito bites……
The Lord’s Provision: “Our Car Fund” account has been closed!
By God’s grace, our Car Fund fundraising goal has been exceeded, thus, the Car Fund A/C has been formally closed. The balance of the offering to this account will be transferred to our “Work Fund” account which supports our ministry expenses. Big thanks to you!
Please join us to praise our Lord for His grace, mercy, faithfulness and wonderful provision! And please accept our heartfelt thanks to you for your love, kindness and generosity in taking part in the Kingdom work.
Trust the Lord would reward you with His abundant blessings showering upon you!
“I tell you the truth, whatever you did it for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me” (Matthew 25:40)
Our Simple Life Here:
Last month we have moved to the rental apartment that we call “Home” now! It locates in a quiet area with an open kitchen, one bedroom and a living room. We have easy access to the church and the city centre. Happiness can be very simple. “Contentment” is the word! (Philippians 4:11-12)
Our Ministry Highlights:
In March (from 12-21)
We are grateful for the STM team of 7 led by our sending church NTCAC. Senior Pastor Rev. Dr. Francis Tam conducted 8 sharing, including Sunday preaching, discipleship training, Bible study etc. which have benefitted b/s here. During their visit, they have led 6 persons to Christ. PTL!
In March (from 24-31)
We went to St. Maarten, one of our Missions Islands to encourage and strengthen b/s faith, and to be the peace maker among the leaders. As the Holy Spirit moves, all is well so far. By God’s grace during this visit, 3 people accepted the Eternal Gift from The Lord. PTL!
In April (from10-14)
We are thankful for the STMT of 3 led by Pastor Joseph Cherng from Ottawa leading the French speaking Youth Camp. We very much appreciated their willingness to visit Martinique in despite of the very short notice. Special thanks for Rev. Dick Kaan’s connection to make this happened!
We had altogether 31 youth from Martinique and the neighbouring island, Guadeloupe joining this inaugural French speaking youth camp. We praise The Lord for the 12 youngsters who accepted Jesus Christ as their Saviour and willing to commit their lives to The Lord! PTL!
Happy Easter = “Happy Day”!! (April 17)
We are excited to have 6 b/s baptized on Easter Monday at the Caribbean beach! Such a beautiful picture! May all glory be to The Lord!!
There were over 40 people came to witness the baptism ceremony. We then had lunch together at the restaurant by the beach. We all enjoyed the fellowship so much! PTL!
We hereby give Big Thanks to all of you for all your love, generosity, partnership, prayers and financial support. We are grateful for your willingness to walk alongside our Missions journey, making all these beautiful things happened! And together for the Lord’s glory!
“Unless The Lord builds the house, it’s builders labor in vain. Unless The Lord watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain.” (Psalms 127:1)
Our Praise items:
– praise The Lord for His wonderful provision
– praise The Lord for the opportunities to serve
– praise The Lord for the 21 new believers in March & April
– praise The Lord for the 6 b/s baptized this Easter
– praise The Lord for the fruitful journey walking with Him
– praise The Lord for having the faithful b/s like you in our lives
Our prayer items:
– for the follow up with all the 21 new believes from March & April
– for wisdom to approach the parents of the newly believed youngsters
– for the 6 newly baptized b/s live as Christ-Centred lives
– for good health, wisdom & strength to serve
– for safety on the road as we need travelling from place to place
– for the safety & fruitful trip to Guadeloupe from May 6-29
– for the safety & fruitful trip to Saint Maarten from May 29-June 13
– for the STMT arrangement coming in June & July from Toronto
– for the Lord’s protection upon all our family’s members in Toronto
May the Lord’s peace & joy be with you and your families!
With love & prayers,
Edmond & Anne