Queridos hermanos y hermanas (Dear brothers & sisters),
Praise the Lord! Anny baptized in June 4th. The congregation and three non-believers witnessed the beautiful moment. Please pray for spiritual growth of Anny. God softens the hearts of the non-believers so that they will repent. I attach the picture with Anny and the congregation.
The congregation and I went to Furesa park after the service on June 11th. God provided good weather for us to play zip-line and walk around the park. I attach the group picture in Furesa park.
The church has signed the lease with Centro Chino for room rental. The congregation will move to the new location for service in August. Centro Chino is a Chinese community centre that is well known to Chinese and Salvadoran communities. It is good for the development of the church. Also, the rent is affordable. Praise the Lord! Global Ministries and the church rent the house together for meetings. The lease will terminate on July 31st. We will store some items in Centro Chino and another location. We will sell some items in July. Please pray for the arrangement.
I want to thank you for your prayer and support when I studied Spanish in Costa Rica and serve in El Salvador. I am grateful for your love. It is privilege for me to serve God in El Salvador. I witness how the Almighty God transforms people and my life. Please pray for my commitments in July and August:
- * Jul 17-21 Sun Chinese field retreat (Mexico)
- * Jul 24 fly back to Toronto for home assignment (12 months)
- * Aug 3-4 CCACA annual meeting (Hamilton)
- * Aug 4-7 JMC (Hamilton)
- * Aug 14-18 Home Ministries Seminar (Calgary)
- * Aug 19-20 speak in 2 Chinese Alliance churches (Calgary)
- Global Advance Fund
- Anne Louie’s Work Special (for ministry use)
Please specific in memo which fund you support and
- Send the cheque to: The C&MA Canada, 30 Carrier Drive, Suite 100, Toronto, ON M9W 5T7.
- The C&MA online donation (www.cmacan.org).
Updated Contact information in Toronto: