Website East Gate Alliance Church
East Gate Alliance Church is seeking a full-time Director of Children and Family Ministries beginning in August 2023. We are looking for someone with a strong, vital relationship with Jesus, a great love for kids, and an independent, energetic, servant work-ethic.
Reports to: Lead Pastor of EGAC and OMAC
- Oversee Primetime (Sunday School), family events, mid-week program (presently STEM), Summer Day camp, Plan to Protect, Children’s Worship times, Nursery, and other programs you may develop
- Recruit, Administrate and minister to a large team of volunteers
- Able to teach and relate to children and their families
- Work independently and also with the pastoral staff team and children’s ministry team
- Choose biblical, engaging curriculum
- Regularly attend our church services, weekly staff meetings, retreats, etc. as a contributing member to EGAC
- Possesses a calling and gifting for Children’s ministry
- Has a passionate, positive outlook in life and ministry
- Children’s ministry experience
- Devoted to Christ and His church and willing to submit to leadership
- Completed degree of study at a Bible College/University, preferred
- Accredited by the C&MA in Canada or able to be
- East Gate is part of the International Community of Alliance Churches that meet at our campus. We currently have joint ministry with Ottawa Mandarin Alliance Church and collaborative ministry with Filipino Community Church, Spanish and French Ministries.
- Our vision statement: Being completely dependent on the Holy Spirit, our work is to make fully devoted Christ followers out of all sorts of people, to the glory of the Father.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits, encourage attendance at job related conferences for learning and spiritual retreats (annual District prayer retreat or otherwise)
- We are a supportive, friendly staff team that desires unity and love to be the center of our interactions.
Please forward your cv with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com