Website Westwood Alliance Church
高 貴 林 宣 道 會
WESTWOOD ALLIANCE CHURCH
3129 Ozada Ave Coquitlam BC V3B 2T6, Canada
Telephone: 604.945.5850 Email: email@example.com
PASTOR OF CHILDREN MINISTRY
Westwood Alliance Church (WAC) is seeking a full-time Pastor of Children Ministry who will call, equip, and inspire children, parents, and leaders to become followers of Christ who are passionately devoted to God, deeply committed to each other, and relentlessly focused on the lost.
WAC is a missionary sending and missional church started in 1994. We are now a multi-ethnic and multi-generation church. We have a team of pastors shepherding, and leading our Cantonese, Mandarin, and Intercultural (English-speaking) congregations.
Reporting to the Lead Pastor and working with our staff team and volunteers, the position will oversee all ministry to children and work with the other pastors to provide ministries to support the families. The Pastor of Children Ministry will develop ministries that reach out to children and come alongside parents and caregivers as they seek to lead and raise their families.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passionate devotion to God that is evidenced in their character and actions.
- Have a deep sense of calling and passion for working with children.
- Identify with the mission, vision, and strategies of WAC.
- Be a team player with a proven track record serving on a team as well as building and leading teams of volunteers.
- Have a love for, and knowledge of the Word of God with a proven ability to teach it creatively and relevantly.
- Have a post-secondary degree; preference will be given to those with an accredited degree focused on children’s ministry and/or education.
- Able to meet the requirements for accreditation with the Christian and Missionary Alliance in Canada. Supports C&MA Visions, Statement of Faith, and Mission.
If you are interested to apply for this vacancy, please send your resume to:
Rev. Paul Chiu, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-945-5850
For more information, please visit our website at www.westwoodac.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com