Website Westwood Alliance Church
高 貴 林 宣 道 會
WESTWOOD ALLIANCE CHURCH
3129 Ozada Ave Coquitlam BC V3B 2T6, Canada
Telephone: 604.945.5850 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PASTOR OF CANTONESE MINISTRY
Westwood Alliance Church (WAC) is seeking a Pastor to lead and develop the Cantonese Ministry. This pastor will assist the Senior Pastor in leading our dynamic Cantonese congregational church. This individual will shepherd and grow the people to become spiritually mature and multiplying disciples.
WAC is a missionary sending and missional church started in 1994. We are now a multi-ethnic and multi-generation church. We have a team of pastors shepherding, and leading our Cantonese, Mandarin, and Intercultural (English-speaking) congregations.
- Provide spiritual leadership and guidance to the Cantonese Ministry team. Develop and implement the Ministry Plan to grow the congregation. Collaborate with co-workers and departments for synergy.
- Provide leadership and passionate cares to most of the people with Hong Kong background.
- Reaching out and shepherding Hong Kong immigrant to be Christ’s disciples.
- Equip, energize, and empower congregation for effective and efficient ministry to guide people to God.
- Other pastoral duties as assigned
- Have a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a passionate, growing, personal relationship with Him.
- Graduated from a recognized theological seminary.
- Able to meet the requirements for accreditation with the Christian and Missionary Alliance in Canada. Supports C&MA Visions, Statement of Faith, and Mission.
- Language skill: fluent in Cantonese-Chinese both in conversation and in writing; basic English conversation and writing; Mandarin conversation would be an asset.
- Have the gift and passion for preaching and biblical teaching. Experienced in shepherding, leadership training, reaching out to primarily Cantonese speaking people.
- Have the ability to recruit and equip volunteers & develop leaders.
- Be a self-starter, passion, and initiative: willing to be held accountable and be a team player.
If you are interested to apply for this vacancy, please send your resume to: Rev. Paul Chiu, email@example.com or call 604-945-5850
For more information, please visit our website at www.westwoodac.org.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org