Website Hamilton Chinese Alliance Church
Hamilton Chinese Alliance Church
Positions: Chinese Ministry Senior Pastor / Associate Pastor English Ministry Pastor
HCAC was established in 1975 serving the Chinese and local community in the City of Hamilton and the Hamilton-Wentworth Region. This year, the church celebrates its 45-year anniversary. In the past 45 years, God has blessed HCAC with many new believers and called many to dedicate their lives in full time ministry. The church is trilingual (Cantonese, Mandarin, English) church with a well-balanced congregation of elderly, families, professional and students.
City of Hamilton is a dynamic city in the Golden Horseshoe Area. It is located at one-hour driving distance from the Greater Toronto Area. City of Hamilton has a top-tier university, college and a renowned international school. It houses many innovation research institutions. These institutions attract many scholars and professionals. City of Hamilton offers comparatively affordable housing. This attracts a lot of people to choose City of Hamilton as their homes. Hence, the opportunity of spreading the gospel to extend His kingdom is huge.
Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Passionate in pastoral care and prayer
- Strong gifting in preaching
- Role model in personal evangelism and mission
- Faithfulness in teaching and counselling
- Effective leadership with strong communication and people skill
- Lead and serve with God’s servant’s heart
- Team player with the Board of Elders and partnership with church leaders and pastors
I. Chinese Ministry Senior Pastor / Associate Pastor
- Ordained minister from an evangelical denomination
- Hold a minimum M.Div. Degree or equivalent from a Bible College or Theological Seminary
- A minimum of 5 years of pastoral ministry
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin & English
- Eligible for accreditation by Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA)
II. English Ministry Pastor
- Holding a M.Div. Degree or equivalent from a Bible College or Theological Seminary is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of pastoral ministry in an evangelical denomination church or organization.
- Eligible for accreditation by C&MA
- Interested candidates please send cv or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications will be kept on file confidentially till the pastoral search process is complete
Address: 50 Breadalbane Street, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8R 3G1
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com